Tuesday, December 26, 2006

i'm leaving on a jetplane.

don't know when i'll be back again.

even if my departure is scheduled for sometime next year,i'll still be terrorising everyone out there, albeit through cyberspace : /
try not to miss me.
haha. fine. i'll quit flattering myself.

so a Merry and Blessed Christmas to all!
i know i'm a day late, officially, roman-calender wise. but technically no!Its Christmas all year round.
teehee.
Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree..
p.s.this is a pointless post.similar to the others which I have written.
but do have yourself a merry little Christmas everyday of the year.

do try to remember its true meaning will you.

Take care and God bless!


tang yuen.celebrating my Chinese roots.

3 comments:

live.laugh.love said...

oooooo!!! yummy tong yuen!!! haha..

yvonne said...

I WANT!!!
is this ku cher's?!??!?

Jen said...

haha.
i had homemade tong yune and you didn't!

jealous izzit?
teehee.
yea.its ku che's!
tai yee's is really tiny.
have you forgotten already?
tsk.