Thursday, January 04, 2007

So long,farewell.

so i'm 4 days late. so what's new?

i wrote this about 5 days back.never got to put it up. its the procrastinator in me i tell you!
and yes, not forgetting the wonky internet connection.

The best Christmas gift that one can ever receive is for someone to accept Christ.
Yes, so i didn't find out until a week later. but yes, Christmas is suppose to last for 14 days anyway, not 12,but 14, or so Mithele Cheh says : /

My new year's resolution.

So for 2007, no more doing everything/anything on my own strength.
No more mememememe.[ Will try]

2006 was so-so.Am quite dissapointed with myself really.

Note to self:
Material wealth will only bring about temporary satisfaction.
These things, they don't last. A month or two maybe, then you'll start wanting more.

I've found the greatest gift that anyone could ever give.
You will have no idea, until you've experienced it for yourself.
It really is better than getting 'high' on drugs.
Not that I have tried any for that matter.
It really is better than having the latest mobile phone in your hands. You know the one you've been waiting patiently for, for almost half a year now.

Hence the song,



Better than the riches of this world,
Better than the sound of my friends voices.
(Not that you all are not great or anything,You all are! I still love you all very much!)
Counting my blessings.
Oh wow, God has been awesome to me this year (06').
Firstly, college. Met tons of really really really really cool/wonderful/great people.
Friends whom I want to keep for life.
You know who you all are.
And even those acquaintances, glad to have met you all.
Looking back, I have no idea how I went through it all. With all the projects, common tests, all going on at the same time, its a miracle really, how I survived them all.
For the really great teachers I got. wow.
For the 'suprise' results. Oh do refer back to my old posts, the ones way back to November.
Really didn't expect it.
For an awesome family.
For Him just taking care of everything.
Iknow I'm in good hands. I don't have to be afraid of what 2007 holds for me. Cause' I know He's in control.
If He loves me, I'm pretty darn sure that He loves you too.

No comments: