Monday, December 18, 2006

shortchanged.

so darren and ginger got married and lived happily ever after.

being random is so 'in' nowadays, i'm giving it the boot.

Listening to: Stereophonics

Finally fulfilled my life long dream of whiling my time away at Borders. Read The Bush Agenda. Rather good I must say.

Have been hibernating.
Way too much.
Sleeping excessively is a big no-no. I actually need four hour mid- afternoon power naps to get going again : /

Moderation is the key.

Planet Shakers. Met two of your friends che, one's Scott and the other's Phoebe.

Have tried downloading Philadelphia and Thank You for Smoking. All attempts failed.

Watched Morgan Freeman in Lean on Me.

and speaking of movies.

pa makes me watch all these weird 1980's/1990's b-grade kungfu flicks. Belly of the Beast wasn't the first. Last weekend, I watched Jean Claude Van Damm beat a big fat bully/meanie to pulp. Okay scratch the fat part. He was more like muscular. So big deal.

Just kidding.

Go you Frank Dux.

No comments: