Sunday, February 18, 2007

what made my day.

brrr.

its freezing here.

its 38 out and i feel like doing is snuggling under my pink sheets.

*yea right.

so a gong xi fa cai to all!
you all have fun with your reunion dinners. chinese new year lunch. house-hopping. lion dances. angpau collecting.the works.
while i sit in front of the mac and watch america's next top model the entire afternoon silently hoping that it'll turn -5 soon.

back to the point.

celebrated the new year's eve at crown. with so-so lion dances and really loud eardrum bursting traditional chinese fireworks. oh and not forgetting the 9 something fireworks show the sister and i watched from our bedroom window.

the sister cooked.we had vege. prawns. and oh we 'ta-paued' glorious 'siew yok'.

yumm.

dinner was once again in front of the lappie watching antm season 7.

so happening right?

yes, so back to the point again.
while walking towards crown, this taxi driver dood wound down his window, and on a street full of people, he shouted a HAPPY NEW YEAR to us,the two stooges.
yes, so that made my day.
small thing like that make me go on an all-time high.

so, say NO to drugs.

7 comments:

Vee said...

We went to Crown's too! I told my mum people stopped us on the streets to take pictures with us, because we're Chinese and because its Chinese New Year.

She didn't believe me.

But my sister's boyfriend did! Hahahahaha.

In Trinity College library now, using the Internet because I'm too much of an idiot to figure out how to use it from my laptop.

Orientation week so far is very noisy, and very alcoholic. Please give me a call! Bye bye.

Farah Razif said...

eeee jernnnn!! Happy chinese new yearr! I bet you're having fun and I'm not jealous! I'm happy here! Teeheee.

I miss bugging you. Lol. Maybe I'll come visit someday eh. ;)

Jen said...

: /

i saw you!i saw you today fatty tan!

yes, Rafah. You had better!

Saint Heretic said...

grrr u have a tv..

Amanda said...

can you please get a chatterbox or something?? it'll make things so much easier! hehehe! how's the aussie life?? adelaide was soooooo quiet during CNY ok! I am surrounded by big BODOH kuai lohs here i tell you. haha..ok that was quite mean. But still! only ONE small lion dance in China town. Oh my goodness, chinatown here is tiny la anyway. hehehe!! i miss you babe!! email soon!!

wreck of the day said...

Jerrn. I hate my computer. This is the first message I can leave! =)
Get a chatter box darling.=) it's Freeeee.
Happy Chinese New Year! Hope you have a GREAT one =)
Yorshee

Jen said...

haha.

you know what, perhaps i should.heh

and yes, a big fat happy chinese new year to the both of you!

may you all be more 'prosperous' by the end of this chinese new year season.

hehehe. no larh. just kidding if you managed to catch my drift earlier.