Tuesday, February 13, 2007

sucking it in.

last night here in SS2. trying not to let it sink in. or the waterworks might very well start.
windy lindy had to remind me : /

fine, i'll be back in November. but it's a long time from now.
(nownow, don't use that time flies phrase with me. I'm not in the mood.)

I never thought leaving would be so hard.

Fine. I'll get over it. now.

the past few nights have been filled with festivities. dinners with the relatives. meeting up with the friends. (people like Mithele Cheh whom I won't be seeing till 2011)

why larh do you have to go all the way to the other side of planet earth? Kangaroo land not good enough for you larh? tsk. : / you make sure i'll be welcomed in your house on cold wintry nights when i come visit oks doks?
Then i'll forgive you.

and then there's the other one. she goes by the name of farah. farah phat(after her middle name.cool eh?haha.) i call her. if things go as planned, she'll be flying the Union Jack by September this year.how now I ask you? i'm telling you Rafah, Kangaroo land will offer you double the fun than those stiff-necked bobbies guarding the Buckingham will. what with me there. heeeee.

next update: from the living room of the pyscho sisters' place. teehee.

No comments: