Tuesday, February 27, 2007

the dimbulb in me.

the whole morning, stressing out i was.

i kept on going ohshoots.ohshoots.diediedie.

i was fiddling with my timetable you see, which was already purrrfeecct. right to the t.
(cept' for business law which only ends at 5 on fridays)

yes, so while i was messing around with it, there was this time table clash thing.so i thought i'll move it temporarily to a slot on tuesday at 8 in the morning.

for some reason, when i tried reverting back to my original schedule, it wouldn't!so i ended up with an 8a.m intro micro tutorial on tuesday mornings. and my next class was only at 12!

so i started muttering undering my breath.stomping my feet all over the apartment wanting to tear my hair out.

all other classes were full.cept' for the one on tuesday morning.

so i prayed.and prayed. and prayed really hard for a miracle to happen.

and guess what? it did!

so instead of drowning my sorrows in potato chips right now, I'm blogging!

so i sent out an email to all intro micro students, asking for a tutorial swap with the help of fatty tan.

few hours later, i got a text!from this reallyreallyreally nice/friendly aussie who had just bought a cow for her farm back in 'country' Victoria last weekend) who agreed to switch tutorials with me!

yes, so now, i'm back to my original timetable!

see how great God is!

so, how many people you know owns a pet cow?
now, how cool is that?

7 comments:

live.laugh.love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
live.laugh.love said...

plz lar jen. i have break from 9.30 - 1pm every thursday!!! so u shouldn't complain!!! love u

Vee said...

I TOLD you you'd get what you wanted.

And it wasn't her pet, she bought it for the farm.

You know, to milk.

And eventually...





SLAUGHTER.

STOP CRYING JENNY, STOP IT NOW.

live.laugh.love said...

HAHA funny-nya kakak vivien

Amanda said...

jen!! it' time for a chatbox. it's time! it's time! LOL! i have 3 hour breaks some days ok! be thankful you dont have 25 contact hours. sigh! im going to DIE! love you babe!!

Jen said...

: /

heh. oh yes!fine!i should be grateful.and now, with my timetable back to 'normal' i am grateful!

oh manda, you're not going to die!you're going to turn out well!make me proud okay!!say it with me, you can do it!

and i miss you tooo!! you take care there!

Gemynd said...

I don't have classes for another 6 months. You can be jealous of me, I don't mind. Really.