Thursday, January 25, 2007

It's kind of sad really-Ginger.

it has finally sunken in.

i know i'm leaving for the land down under, and it really is no big deal 'cause every tom, dick and harry will be heading there anyway.

but i really am going to miss all my friends. Secondary schoolmates, whom i do not want to list out here, in the event of me missing out a few names here and there, and of course the not so new college friends, and last but not least the family.

the sri amanians.(peiJ is missing)

These are among the people whom i really have to meet up with when i'm back here for the holidays.

This reminds me.di, cassie, cla, fatty and I and i'm really sorry if i missed anyone out,but we have this written promise thing,where on a certain predetermined date (which I have conveniently forgot), in the year 2015, regardless, all of us are suppose to meet up in front of Sri Aman's school gates. boyfriends/husbands/children in tow.

We came up with this during a boring Moral lesson in Form 5.

Though I may not be very close to all of them, i guess there's this bond between us.i've never really been part of the above pictured gang, yet it feels great to be able to meet up and to catch up with them once in a while.

I want us all to still be able to meet up, at least once a year, 50 years down the road.

wishful thinking perhaps?

3 comments:

Vee said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idyyGsNTqfI

Vee said...

That one's a really cool song.

Semisonic - Closing Time. I heard it on Friends and went looking for it.

Oh, but this is the correct link that I actually wanted you to have, I think you might know it actually, haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CoAvcV5oGw

wreck of the day said...

Jerrrrn! =)
SO happy to meet you last night!
I hope you feel the same. *pouts*
Well, may we meet again soon before you fly off!
Nonetheless, Best wishes here =)
Take care!
ps I want our pictures! =)