Friday, January 07, 2005

one house to rule them all....

yeay..so that's the theme or motto for green house!! green house rawks man!!
so yea...we had our elections for green house today...and min is the new prez...who else larr rite?? lolzz...niwayz...at the end of the meeting thingie..i felt kinda sad larr..cuz...this will be the last year in green house..and i know larr rite..i sound relly depressed bout leaving sri aman...but yealoor...im gonna miss screaming out green hse's cheers and stuffzzz...and yen li wuz telling me to relly appreciate my time in sa...cuz college sux..lolz...yea...well..enuf of me being depressed bout this year...im gonna live this year to the fullest!! doing the right things larr of course.... impacting sri aman wif my saltiness..lolzz

yea..this week has been super tiring for me...
i have tons of homework!! and that's not including my tuition homework!!
aikzz!!!
the first week..and im already bushed..
how larr am i gonna survive another 10 months of school..??

guess ill be spending my weekend completing my homework...arrggh....

feeling sleepy....

nitezz...

:areyousalty??:

No comments: