Wednesday, January 19, 2005

a break...finally...

yeayz!! a 6 day break after less than 3 weeks of school!! kewl rite?? i noee....lolzz...haven't stayed up dis late till today...lolz...i noe..im a big baby..hehezz..but seriously lorr..i need more than 8 hrs of sleep or else i wont be able to keep my eyes open in class!!!..

today rite... " friends" arr...nicely kenakan me onlii....hrrmpphh...these ppl. arrz...so ungrateful...i treat them so nicely..n today..they go n turn their backs on me!! hrrmpphzzz....lolzz..just kiddin larrzz...wait larr..till i kenakan them back....urmm...soon....i think...well..hopefully larrzz...

today wuz cammy's last day of skool!!shez leaving for nz.. so sad kayz!! even though i was never that close to her...i felt relly relly sad... we got her a cake and stuffzz...so yea...


oh yea.... im lookin for a "father" lolzz..u must be think ...WATTT???
lolzz...nolarr..cuz rite..u see rite...dis person is my "mummy" but then rite...i duno also larr.cuz she like disowned me...wait..let me see...how many times arrrzz ???..i forgot..lolz.. oh yea...n den rite..wat was i gonna say again??? *thinkin hard*....

*thinkin summore*

*sorry...yeayzz..forgot ...hehehehzzz*

*i noe..im so lame...* - im undergoing an apprenticeship under claryn the "sifu" of lameness...lolz


anywayz...my fathher ....ritee.... shud be cute lorr.... must be suitable for "mummy".. n preferably...my "daddy" will do medicine or sumthin like dat larr...n den rite... its best larr if he's a Christian...n cannot be as bratty as me...lolzz...so do u ave a candidate in mind..pls tell me....must tell my "mummy"..lolz..

watched third watch...n american idol...
a.i is gettin boring....but third watch was good!! they brought a frozen lady back to life....hehheezz..

aikkzz.....will stop here....have to look for info on est presentation..hehehezz...

wait.... do u noe of anione who would like to sponsor a school mag???pls inform me if u doo!! ur help will be greatly appreciated!!lolzz...

:theflycontinuestobuzzarounddenise-y-: buzz-buzz:

No comments: