Monday, January 24, 2005

contrary to popular belief.....

lolzz... the title has got nuthin to do wif this post of minee....i wanted to post bout sumthin...but noww...im feeling..kinda lazy....to do so..hehehezz...dun mind me...

yeayzz!! today my sis is coming back from ozz!!!hehehezzz...ive not seen her for a year already...so long ritee?? she'll be back for 18 dayss!! yeayzz!!hehehezz..

aniwayz..moving on...i finally completed all my homework..well...maybe except for my bio perancangan thingiee...n my bm thingieee.... but other than dat im donee!!yeayz!!

fell sick again.....-dacrappiness-

oh well....

well...a summary of wat i did during my 5 day break...
thurs - wanted to finish all my homework..but procrastinated as usual...so i only managed to finish my hw on sun...yeayz!! at least im done wif it...

fri- my momma baked cookiess...din help....hehheez.z.i noe...im such a spoilt brat rite?? but i had tons of homework ok??!!

sat- errr...wat did i do arrzz???err..i forgot... went down to kl...for wat arrzz??...

sun- my mumsiez baked choco chip cookies this time..din help out again..was busy doin my history notess..!! finished all my homework...finally

mon- goin to pick me sis up from the aeroport...skipping accounts!!lolzz...yeayz!!

have to stop ere.....me fink me getting too "cheong hei"

hehezz..

-prancingponylogsoff-


No comments: