Thursday, April 01, 2010

Fool Me, Fool Me.

T*: I'm working tomorrow
Me: Oh yeay!You got your job back!
T*: You know, I'm working at a new store.
Me: WHAT?! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME! (our #4 relationship obligates immediate sharing of news as big as this!)
T*: I thought I did. Country Road. 50% staff discount. and I'm going to negotiate with my manager for a $500 clothes allowance.
Me: NO WAY! (secretly envious, but already buttering up for favours!)

T*: Hey, you know its 1am on the 1st of April .
Me: Huh? So what?
T*: April Fool's!

A 33% discount at FCUK isn't too bad either.

I've never been so relieved that the mid sem break is finally here!
Drink up!

1 comment:

Vee said...

Damn it, I was so hopeful. I want this fur gillet from Country Road. It's $200. Don't judge until you've seen it, it's awesome.