Saturday, March 20, 2010

Yet Another.

Its now 2, and I'm one for early nights, for early days.

But tonight's different. I'm not kept awake by urgent 'to-do's.
Neither am I particularly ticked off with myself that I'm not in REM sleep at this hour.
I'm relishing the dark skies + the gentle breeze + crickets (are they really crickets? I've never seen one in my life!)
My mind's abuzz with 'revelations' if you wanted to give it a name.
I'm more than happy to share with you in person, if you'ld like.
Give me a 'tinkle' as my momma would say.

Also did you realise I've been more open lately?
Must be the summer nights.
I really must collate date, plug binary (of course!) data into eviews to generate a function for my mood-swings. A model to determine significant contributing factors for me to manipulate the significant variables to ensure consistent 'OH HAPPY DAY' moments!

GEEK.

No comments: