Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Not for the Faint Hearted.

I finally braved myself to clean up my 'links' list.

Left unchanged for the past 4 years, names were interspersed with intentional spelling errors, and block letters in between to add 'edge' to what appeared then to my 16 year old self as sedate Times New Roman typography.

Now, what took me this long.

Even if it was 5 letters, every link held a story.
Its display style, the order (only alphabetized much later, didn't want accusations of playing favourites to hold!) and doh the blogs itself.
Others have moved on, deleting, leaving blogs stagnant, but I held on.
Well twentygasptwo calls for adultdoom, so I've clicked the memories into oblivion,
and marching on forward!

Oh, but there's those special few I'm stubbornly clinging on for dear life.
To remind me of how good it once was :)

Though I must add, very much against adult etiquette, I was very tempted to entitle the links column,wait for it,

FRIENDS4EVA.

No comments: