Monday, October 20, 2008

thank you : )

Sweet damsel friend of mine
Whose hair resembles a mad vine
I regret to say that we of late
Have been estranged so here's a date

My last exam on **th November,
And if I rightly do remember,
The date coincides with your fair birth,
Your face, of course, gave the doctors much mirth.

Now my sweetheart, please don't tarry,
Or we'll end up with chicken peri-peri,
Let me know soon if you can make it,
I have to choose a place and stake it,

Is there anywhere you really want to go?
Or leave it up to me and I will show -
You to some food that's really quite neat,
Needless to say of course it's my treat.

Now please don't argue, it is too tiring,
And if you don't mind me enquiring,
Is there anything you want this year,
For a gift, or should I be quite cavalier?

If the date doesn't suit you pick another,
Until the 23rd if it's not too much bother,
Otherwise we'll just postpone the date,
And until we go home, it'll have to wait.

thanks fatty : )

: ))
you'll always be my one and only fatty. *shivers* haha.

i had to show the poem off,
to remain in my inbox, a dear loss.

3 comments:

Ju said...

Lol! This is so cute Jen!

Jen said...

ahahaha.
i know!
credits to tanvvien.
gosh, i can't ever call her by her actual name anymore.

PTOOEY!
I'LL BE BACK SOON!

yvonne said...

and i thought you wrote it..
FATTY!!!
HAHAHAH
the whole family calls her fATTY!!!