Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dear friends,

life is fleeting.

realise that you might be the next obama,
realise that you might be the next oprah,
whether in your group of 3, in your community of 100s or in your nation of millions.

don't allow dreams to be mere dreams.
taken captive in the back of your mind.
only to be awaken 5 minutes before the door slams shut.

we have a choice.
~~

it took 4 passings for me to put this into words,
an abortion bill to be realised,
market meltdowns,
and much conflict within myself.

~~
i'll like to think i'm no dreamer,
i hope i do not ever forget to live life to the fullest.
and to look beyond myself.

i wish to say at the end of time,


' I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith'
2 Timothy 4:7
oh dear, i hope i have scared no one,
but this has been on my heart for a while.
have an awesome week chicas!!

No comments: