Tuesday, December 04, 2007

stupidity sucks.

i'm going to be straight-up with you (all).
no holds. no barriers. no playing pretend.

a little more about me.

i want to cryyyyyyyyyyyyy.

and it doesn't help that i'm listening to 'once' all over again.

(i don't know where this is going. i don't know how this is going to end)

quote of the day: 'it's just something from our generation thing'.

oh, how i wish it was a cliche.

and i'm thinking about you, you, you and i need You.

on another note,

its very tempting to drown myself with 'meetups, greetups, climbing the social/corporate ladder'.

this is all turning out to be a very overwhelming experience for me.

its taking me time, to get out of my comfort zone, once more.
i want to crawl back right in.

please?

thank you chehchehcheh.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow ... dun cry! lol...

y la feeling stupid? =S

David Rotikaya SexyBack said...

i have a feeling my godchild will pop out real soon =)