Wednesday, November 28, 2007

angsty.

the weather is getting to me.

half the time that i'm supposedly awake, i'm really actually feeling sleepy.

i don't mean to sound like some ungrateful Malaysian who's trying to forget my roots, but I am finding it difficult having to adapt back to the Malaysian way of life.

no more alone time sipping coffee, while watching the world go by.
on the bright side, i can probably get an ice cold kopi peng for a dollar fifty.
(i just realised ice cold kopi peng is a completely redundant statement.)

no more waking up to clear blue skies.
well, at least i don't have to go around wearing sunblock. Better still,I probably won't brown too much even if I ran out of the house forgetting to slatter banana boat all over myself.

no more hanging out with the sisters, whiling the saturday nights away watching crappy teen movies.
the parents are better in some sense.

i guess its really not so bad after all.

3 comments:

Jacqui said...

Jen! You're home! We must meet up! Hehehe =)

Unknown said...

hey..

oooooooo... dun forget the lack of face lovin flies!


p.s.
what abt the tights ar?

yvonne said...

yeah man u need me =P