Tuesday, August 15, 2006

i've moved on.

have i really??
reading farah's blog made me all sappy/sad/emo again.
stoopid 5sb picture.

i've blogged about sri aman about a few hundred million gazillion times. but it never gets old. for me larh at least : /

i miss gaya.i miss didi.i miss cla.fatty i don't miss fatty though.i see her every morning :/
oh well.so i passed on paintball. not passing on nando's though. the foursome finally reunites.
it seems that farah and michele are going to have a 'serious' talk on thursday. on farah's future. now, that should be interesting.

so i'm having a week's break next week. instead of going out every other day of the week.i'm going to hole myself up in the room. to study it seems. wish me luck! am going to get a haircut next week with chaiwinjean.eeeeee.haha.don't think she reads this. but just in case,
you know i love you! : /

[currentfascination(s)] : / (s) and johnmayer.

to my che che's: come back soon!i miss you!

My source of strength, My source of hope,
In Christ alone.
from idontknowwho.

5 comments:

yvonne said...

coming back soon! =D
love you!

wreck of the day said...

hey jerrn guess what?!
I got my song back!
you will LOVE it!
send it to you asap ;)
yorshee

Jen said...

yesyes!make sure you do!:p

Farah Razif said...

nooo. You went without me. But I had sooshi instead. Wheee. And I guess deciding my future has been postponed again. Teehee.

Jen said...

i cannot believe you went sushi-ing without meeeeeeeee!!!!
eeeee.i don't want to talk to you!
eee.