Friday, August 11, 2006

If I Am.

No Such Thing
I want to run through the halls of my high school
I want to scream at the top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
just a lie you've got to rise above.
by John Mayer

i like. my song of the week. it was between teenage dirtbag and this. and lucky you, mr. John Mayer, i picked you!
so i really want to get his new cd when it comes out in September. Don't really like his new single though :/ check it out here!

and i've been wanting to send in the contest form for Jaclyn Victor's new cd. i just never got to it. will do it tonight! will loan it to you if i actually win it! *so pray hard!*lol.
haha. am glad everything's been working out fine between yorshee and her *cough.hack.cough* loverboy!
and thanks to you yorshee i'm hooked on *YOUR* song!pffft

i'mhappyareyou?

2 comments:

wreck of the day said...

hey jen what do you mean my song? haha thank you for the good vibes! i love you!

wreck of the day said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.