Friday, June 23, 2006

getting things off my not-so-hairy chest.


listening to: veronica by lfo.
so i plan to call farah this weekend.as in farah faiz.not farah phat.
so i plan to go for mandarin classes. 'ni pen tan'.
so i plan to go for a walk tomorrow morning.

in reference to the above title, these past few days have been plain horrible for me.i couldn't wait for the weekend.now that the weekend is here.i plan to..err.to do all that is stated above.

and i would like to say a gazillion thank you's to all those who have been there to listen to me rant about a certain someone/something. :).aiyoo.you know who you are larh kan?haha.

i don't understand how someone can be so uptight all the time.
and i guess some people wonder how anyone can be so perky.cheery.and annoying most of the time. (me larh).

i never cease to amaze myself either.

this week was a lesson of all sorts for me.

and i would like to thank God being there for me and for blessing me with such great friends and of course most importantly, a really great family. :p. i love you all larh.there i said it.
so here's a picture of vicky and lindy which i took today. psycho people. the both of them.they scare me.haha.

ooh.nice pearly whites you've got there.lol.

[and I'll hang on to You. - Hang on to You by Delirious?]

No comments: