Thursday, June 01, 2006

aahh!

i got tagged!i got tagged!ahh! all your fault victoria chai ling hwey!hmph.

4 movies i can watch over and over again.
1. air force 1
2. 10 things i hate about you
3. sister act 2
4. a walk to remember
and there's this other movie. of submarines.americans.and the russians. i forgot the title.

4 places i have lived
1. ss2. i've lived all of my 18 years here. i've never moved.not even once. oh well,maybe my grandma's house.for 17 years.i was there at least five times a week. my second home.

4 of my favourite dishes
1. meatballs
2. goreng pisang
3. wasabi.although i start tearing and my whole face turns red after a small dollop of it.
4. anything chocolatey

4 sites i visit daily
1. this blog.thick i may be.hmph.but i don't care!haha.
2. hotmail
3. other blogs.
4. and more blogs.

4 places i rather be right now
1. at the movies eating popcorn
2. in my bed.under the covers. i love the smell of pillow and blankie. my secret's out.*gasp*haha.
3. driving around pj or kl.alone.
4. in melbourne. with my sisters! oh-so-fun!

4 bloggers i'm tagging
1. farah phat
2. braden
3. fats the 2nd
4. farah faiz

you had better do this!!i'll be checking your blogs!lol.

so i went to klcc.with psycho lindy and rah rah.rah rah was only there for only an hour or so. tsk.read lindy's blog for more stories on our little adventure.

x-men was really good.too bad i had to watch it with psycho lindy.tsk.haha.

so i'll be baking tomorrow.some chocolatechipmuffinthing.and another 2 more days till sophie leaves for the land where the kangaroos end up on your dinner plate.

and i just received a pint of baskin ice-cream from my oh-so-generous cousin.this reminds me of the time where i accidentally or someone in my family accidentally left the door of the fridge open and my oh-so-precious baskin ice-cream melted away.right before my very own eyes.

pictures of the muffins.will be up.as soon as possible.

8 comments:

Farah Razif said...

you witch. hunt for the red october? then again there's so many.

Jen said...

hunt for the red october??
farah. speak english.thank you.
haha.

Vee said...

The Sum of All Fears?

I think Farah was also suggesting a movie that fits that description.

Vee said...

How come I don't get tagged?

Given I haven't updated my blog since September..but still..

I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS.

Jen said...

oh tan vee vien.haha. we ARE friends and will FOREVER be friends.am i scaring you already??haha.

nonono.the movie had this unknown playing the lead. not sum of all fears i'm quite sure.

yvonne said...

*starts to sing the yellow submarine.

Why is being in melbourne with my sisters the last of the four places you rather be?!?! Well - at least you did add on the "oh soo fun bit". but of course..
BECAUSE TAI KA CHE BOUGHT PS 2 =P

i missed talking to you yesterday slims. i've got cold and cough. so if you were here you can take care of me and bake for me because your uncookingskillfied tai ka che of yours can only go out to buy... hungry jacks =P

miss u boo!
ps: you know what i did?
i brought my smellie pillow (the one popo sewed) to leaders camp. Everyone thought the worst of it.
boo hoo.

*lol

.: puRple VioLet :. *~ said...

hey ee jen!i'm so sorry for tagging u..but isn't it fun doing it?!!?hehe..anyway,i'll cya in college next monday!take care!toorah!

yvonne said...

oh i din know u tagged me =P