Monday, March 13, 2006

whee!

hmm. i had quite an okay day.not too bad i must say.hehe.

shall start right from the beginning, which is at 8.30 am.
-hmm.vee woke me up.hrmph.then she came.hrmph.at 10.00!forced me to leave the house at 10.15.hrmph. went to school, waited for an hour or so,got my results, cried.(tears of joy) heh.then went to locus to get button badges done,went to ou.came back around 8.whee.!

hehe. got my birthday present from vee!converse shoes!hehe.rm 99.50.THANKS VEE!hehe.two years worth of birthday presents bundled into one. wasted 4 bucks. why?walked out after an hour of final destination 3.heh.too gruesome.hehe.what a waste.

but yea, anyway, i got 9a1' s and 2 a2's for my spm.WHEE! better than expected.didn't see the a2 for chem coming though.pfft. but yeay!i didnt get a b for bm!! only by the grace of God i tell you!whee!i've got my driving test tomorrow.so pray real hard for me k!lol.

nites.

1 comment:

yvonne said...

*phfffttt.
we celebrated with you.
ka che and i bought a tub of boysenberry ice-cream.

;) waited for you to come online.
but we kinda knew you were gonna party the night away. you deserve it boo.

love ya!