Wednesday, March 29, 2006

a stoopid and nonsensical post. life, like it is.

hhlonely, I'm so lonely (akon).heh.

i'm in the web now.all by myselfffff.....(whitney houston,if i'm not mistaken).heh.everybody else is still stuck in class. while i on the other hand, am stuck in the web blogging cause everybody else, my classmates that is have left for home.to their nice comfy beds.hrmph.while i'm stuck here waiting for vee to finish. hmm.

so here's the list and bits and pieces of songs i have sung today. hah.i had successfully annoyed sarah and shu shen with them !teehee. a job well done to me! *claps*

1.The sun will come out tomorrowwww, bet your bottom dollar that tomoorroww...there'll be sun (annie-the musical)

2. 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take one down pass it around, 98 bottles of beer on the wall. heh.

3. doing that thing you do, breaking my heart into a million pieces, like you always doo..and you..
( that thing you do- the wonders)

4. You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress.
(Kiss me- Sixpence None the Richer)

and finally....

5. Everybody loves me, nobody hates me, I'm not going to eat any worrmmss..!
(my version of a Girl Guides song)

*it is now 2.45 p.m. 15 minutes more before i leave this place.whee!*

3 comments:

Vee said...

YOU. ARE. TOO. MISTAKEN.

WHITNEY HOUSTON?!

HONESTLY.

YOU'RE THINKING CELINE DION.

VERIFY YER SOURCES, OR I'LL MAKE YE WALK THE PLANK, MATEY!

No wonder we're not allowed to cite internet blogs.

bridgeT said...

u sure have lots of songs to disturb ppl huh?..ahHAha..

wreck of the day said...

hahaha. No wonder we're not allowed to cite internet blogs!
that's true =)
i like singing too. tho I'm horrible at it =(
hope you enjoyed your charity drive!