Thursday, June 16, 2005

relieved??

it all started today morning....

i said my usual hello's as soon as i reached skool. i then proceeded to say hi or more like..to annoy vee vien, dionne, claryn and the rest..

they looked down..sad..i innnocently asked them why?? and then..came the horrific news...

I GOT PICKED FOR NATIONAL SERVICE.

i relly felt like crying..don't ask me why..

lets just say..for 2 hrs or so..i was in shock..

then arr...they nicely told me..that they were lying!!STOOPIDD!! i actually believed u all k!!

after skool, vee vien called me up ...nicely offering to call up the ns hotline..to check for my name again...

den dat girl arr..at first she told me i got in..den i had to call her up again.to force the truth out from her!!...so yea..i din get in!!

aniways..i was thinking bout it larr..actually..goin for ns might not be a bad idea after all..it has its pro's and its con's.. but hey..i was not picked for ns..so good for me...

I GUESS??...

-stoopid wee wee-
-shud we or shud we not sell pearl drinks for the carnival???..hmm-

1 comment:

Vee said...

I know you love me just the way I am.

Hahahahahaa, Ee Jen the Wirawati. =op