Saturday, June 25, 2005

-B.R.A.T-

its been more than a week since i last blogged.

but nothing much has happened..well, maybe except for today..

we had our hari keusahawanan for the first time in 4 yrs. oh joy !!

dionne came to sleep over at me hse again...to prepare for our sale of..SUPRISE SUPRSISE...pearl drinks..u must be thinking my class is so darn uncreative..or dull..but yea...i guess its kinda true...we werent bothered enuf to stress ourselves out thinking of wat to sell for the carnival..

had a relly eaarly day..woke up at 5.45..then waited for wee wee n wen fei to come..then we boiled the pearls and the sugar water together-gether..lolzz...den we headed of to skool...teacher was screaming up other ppl's necks..cuz we were an hr. late.. didi and i are supose to be the kd and okd summore..tsk tsk..

i was feelin rather pessimistic ..i thought we would not be able to sell more than 250 cups..cuz we had loads of competitiong from the other...
but after sitting out in the sun for more than 5 hrs..n having to suffer sever sunburn..we managed to sell everything off by 1.30..kewl eh??

check out me hand..if u see me of course.it has .-B.R.A.T- imprinted on it..MICHELE'S FAULT!!

*mithele!! u din dunk me in!!! u promised too!!hrmpphh..* -we had this dunking machine thignie...rely rely wanted to go for it!!

it was a great day..it seems kinda surreal to me..maybe becuz of the lack of sleep..
met loads of me old primary skool mates...ive not spoken or seen them for more than 4 yrs!! yeaa..went for this maze thingie..it was kinda creepy..cuz the whole classroom was dark n everything...so u can't relly make things out..n the ppl who set up the stall...they kept on scaring us..to cut it short..it was kinda like a rumah hantu thingie..so ..yea..i was screaming me lungs out.!!

just got back like an hr ago...

ooh...i want to say me thank you's here too for making this day a great success...
-my mummee for allowing me to mess up the whole kitchen
-5sbians for doing such a great job!!
-didi n wee wee's "close" frens for putting back the tables n chairs for us..hehehez..

ALL IN ALL...TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY OF RIPPING PPL OFF..

No comments: