Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Mouthful.

What a day! A morning of frantic studying after a fitful night in bed praying for mercy for an afternoon paper, then the very much dreaded open book exam, walking into the exam hall with Einstein like classmates carrying a feet high worth of material and books I've never seen in my life! (which to my surprise disproved my initial hypothesis of a correlation between amount of material and level of intelligence), a basketball showdown between our econs lecturers + honours crew, watched the God forsaken slovakia vs NZ soccer match thinking it was going to be the Brazil vs North Corea game, leaving 15 minutes into the second half to check out the ball of flame at the Fed Square, then celebrated with the New Zealanders their goal at the 90th minute at the Transport Bar.
I couldn't have asked for a better day : )

No comments: