Monday, July 27, 2009

From the back seat.

gurgling with excitement,
words evade,
cracked lips pursed tight,
again, fingers falter,
trying to convey an experience,
for your imagination,
for my memory.

what was today.

~~~~

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

those weren't words exaggerated to amplify my state of mind,
to clarify,
the state of my stomach at this very moment.

~~~
what a start to the semester.

the 9am start got the better of me,
but talk over a lunch of spinach pie, a shared admiration for steven levitt,
a brunette haired foreigner, passionate crazed academicians!(woohoo!), 15 minutes with mountain weekend trip-ers,
turned my day upside down.

Good times for the record, before 'life' stabs me from the back again.

~~~~

HAPPY 21st WINDY LINDY!
the 'windy' sticks,
through greying hairs, saggy boobs and wrinkled foreheads.

No comments: