Saturday, September 06, 2008

You are my joy!

if felt as if someone had kicked me in the gut,
and am or correction, 'was' hurled over in pain.

number 4's, really are number 4's.
when they go out of the way, ie. walk up from flinders to lonsdale after a longlong day to meet the other to allow the other to unload, and buys the other a gingerbread man.
sigh :))
and no, of course i'm not talking about myself.

basking in self pity,
with stereophonics whispering 'sweet nothings' into my ear,

'maybe tomorrow, I'll find my way home'
-Maybe Tomorrow, Stereophonics'
the next song plays,
From wherever spring arrives
To heal the ground
From wherever searching comes the look itself
A trace of what we’re looking for
So be quiet now and wait
Here is our king, here is our love
Here is our God Who’s come
To bring us back to him
He is the one, he is Jesus, Jesus
-Here is Our King, David Crowder Band-
nuff' said.

1 comment:

Clare said...

bratty lee.

just dropping by to say hie to you!
i just finished my assignment, so i guess i got some time to catch up with you! teehee!

things are pretty ok, just that this sem is very heavy.
got loadsa work.

and...once again, i SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY do not understand what on earth u write on ur blog! hahaha..

love u bratty! say hie to vee for me!