Monday, July 21, 2008

the final straw.

7.30 was like any other 7.30s the past 6 months.

however I did get yelled at by the dhl guy on the other end for not being home for the last two times he tried delivering a package for me.
and it wasn't even my fault.
ohoh, but he did apologise after.
but not after I gave him a piece of my mind.
pfft.

and theeeeennnn,
there was this lady who came in being all rude and bossy, and that just got on my nerves.

that just got the ball rolling.

then it was 5 degrees outside. I was tired, and have been on my feet for a good 12 hours and I walked out of IGA going 'crap!I don't have my keys'.
and it was raining.
oh boy.was it going to be a long night.

sister saves the day!
whilst i was making my way to the nearest maccas which is a good 10 minutes away by tram,
she arrives home.

so by the time I got home, its been 13 hours since I last had a shower.
not counting the quick rinse I got when it poured.

and theeeennn,
I attempted to boil rice.
with my third wonky finger, I measure the water nonetheless.
ahh, finally, I step into the shower.

minutes later, the air smells strangely familiar.
ahah! burning rice.
ohoh, burning plastic too.
whoopdeedoo.

there goes the rice.
there goes the pot.
there goes my day.

THE END.

2 comments:

Ju said...

Lol. I found this absolutely hilarious! But I love you like that!

Xoxo!

Missing you much...

Hong said...

shucks all this really happened? just one of those days. story for the grandkids next time. hehe