Monday, May 05, 2008

l-tee-c.

I'm so glad to have shared that part of your life.
the weekend was an awesomepossum time away out at the boondocks.

Many squeaks and snores from the top bunk, strolling in to a room full of people in 'pumping' position.
many 'this is crap' moments.
hopping over piles of manure at 6.30 is no fun.

honestly, in the beginning, it felt like a chore, having to spend a good 4 hours of my Saturday morning in a back room with people I barely knew.
I'm sorry I ever felt that way.

Thank you for the many reminders, to come with 'the right posture', to 'come expectant'.
Thank you for believing in me, us.
Thank you for your hearts.
and finally once again Thank you for You and for this
'opportunity of a lifetime in this lifetime of opportunity'.

It was an amazing journey, and I'm so glad I never knew to say no or rather was never given the opportunity to say so.
march onward. : )

anothernote,anothernote,
johnmayeristoosexy on 'the village sessions'.
please have a listen.

~~~

and happy birthday to you Fatty Tan,

I couldn't have been blessed with any better : ) (along with the others/rest,teeheee.)

MANY <3's, size="2">(hahahahaha. insidejoke.)

the honorary other 'lee', the one who's seen me in my daggiest of clothes, the one who's seen me throw tantrums, the one who's on the Dean's list, the one who calls me at the 'ungodliest of hours', the one who listens to me rantrantrant, the one who unashamedly sings along with me to Ashlee Simpson, the one who watches trashymtvshows with me, the one whose laughter and stories are infectious, and regardless of the many times we've annoyed each other,

a toast to manymanymoreyearsofahappyclappyfriendship.



1 comment:

Vee said...

You were annoyed with me?!? But I've never been annoyed with you! Oh my God, our friendship is over.

As if. You're stuck with me for life. So turn the Britney up, babe. =o)

And WHEN and WHERE did we take this picture?!?! Because I do NOT own that top.