Monday, September 17, 2007

swooooooon.

beautiful. beautiful.beautiful.

soooooo beautiful.

k i know this its really weird for me to go on and on and on about this.

the ending was so 'potong stim'. and throughout the whole movie i was like,
oh no!something horrible is going to happen.

kept me on the edge of my seat. literally.

oh more like, it was me slouching over in my seat, trying to keep the screen from overwhelming the pint size me in the 3rd row. ahahahah.

but the music was like 'wooooooooowwwwwwwww'.

genius! like mel would say.

go watch once!

teewheemelsmell. i had fun. : ) !

can't wait to get the soundtrack to the movie. *bouncebouncebounce!*

2 comments:

Clare said...

Eh bratty, when u blog rite, can u be more spesific/detailed a bit ah?

like...WHAT MOVIE u watched??

ur blogs ARE all like that.
leave me hanging only.
tsk tsk.
action already la... =p

and.....
do assignment for me! =)

Jen said...

hahaha.

i'm going for the 'keepreadersinthedark' style of writing!

hahahaha.fine larh clarynchong!you're not the only who's been complaining!will try to do something about it!

and no, i've got so much to do myself!ahahah.

oh go watch 'ONCE!' sososososososgooooooooddd!crazy good!