Thursday, July 05, 2007

natural human progression.

why is it that we have to grow more sceptical/cynical of things/people as we age?

giving people the benefit of the doubt.

faith like a child.

that's what i need.

Being strong
And not letting people break me down
You won't get that joy this time around
Can you imagine me?
In a world where nobody has to live afraid
Because of Your love, fears gone away
Can you imagine me?
Kirk Franklin - Imagine Me.


why is that the words/thoughts from the mouths/minds of others carry such heavy weights?

don't conform.
be transformed.

of yellow daisies, pink ponies and rainbow colored bottoms.

5 comments:

?-KiM_Ch3w-? said...

I'm always having trouble figuring out the blabers u leave in cyber space... Does that make me stupid or incompetent~!?? This is well boyond my level of intelligence...lolz..

Jen said...

hahaha.

its for me to know and for you to, not find out?

hahahaha.

and don't worry kim chi, you're a bright boy, i assure you!

mish said...

hahaha!

"look mummy a rainbow colored bottom!"

daphnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the.spaz said...

EEEEE JEENNN!!!
i MISH you! lots. hehe. =D

Take care!!

(btw, the previous comment is from me, i logged on with someone else's account. i have no idea whos that. weird, but yea. so i deleted it. hehe.)