Monday, June 25, 2007

caffeine withdrawal symptoms.

have been feeling really sleepy at the oddest of hours.

am trying to ween myself off coffee.

from one addiction to another.

hot chocolate.chocolate sundaes. chuncky chocolate macadamia cookies. chocolate chocolate chip nut muffins.
here i come.

the power couple is finally here!

all the way from john's fort.


oh hahaha. (boggan wannabes)



theonewhoisverymuchinshape!and : /


now, what happened to what i originally thought was going to be a party of 10?

winnie paid for my eggtarts today. i'm feeling really really bad at the moment!i didn't offer to pay at all!

now, how much more worse of a friend can i be?

very much worse.i know.

3 comments:

?-KiM_Ch3w-? said...

how come everyone is visiting melbourne? by the way, all your caffine + coffee addiction thingi is making me feel like puking...

Jen said...

everyone's coming to where the 'life of the party' is kim chii!
hahahaha.

and my addiction is grossing me out too!

wreck of the day said...

holla from Spain! When you come back we shall hang out =) Hope you´re doing fine!
all my love
yorsh