Monday, April 30, 2007

awesome.

that sounded so aussie doesn't it?

heeee. don't worry am still very much Malaysian at heart. and I want to keep it that way.

oh wow. a week just flew by like that.

i was away at camp the past 3 days.

and you know what, it was good. and i don't regret going away for the weekend and leaving the assignments behind.

haha. but don't worry i still know where my priorities lie.

but i guess, i had 'issues' that needed to be dealt with.

it was good to be able to hang with Him again. Not that I couldn't have done it at home, or anywhere for that matter.
but I felt a little distant from Him.

I just needed to be reminded once again that His goodness and mercy is always there with me wherever I go.

I just needed someone to tell me, to start living for Him again, and not for myself.

and guess what?The microecons assignment that i was worried about leaving behind. I'm now 7/8 done. all that in the span of 12 hours and no, i don't mean to brag here. but really, all glory to Him.

wow.

5 comments:

wreck of the day said...

Hey Jern=)
Hope you are able to do what you want !
All the love
yorsh

Unknown said...

look at my name.
clarynccj.

SO UGLY! why? cuz u dun let anonymous post.

isshh..
praise God.
and God can do things way beyond our expectations.
really!
and that's a big encouragement to me! =)

btw, LIVERPOOL is in the finals!!!!!!!!!

*YES YES YES*

Saint Heretic said...

I envy that you are able to find solace :(

live.laugh.love said...

u know ee jen, if ure not gonna put a tagboard, i figured out that i'm gonna PUT IT FOR U!!! seriously, dun be surprised that one day u check ur blog n u see a tagboard there...sheesshhh...

p.s i know u miss me
p.s.s i know u love me a lot
p.s.s.s i know u can't wait to come back to msia cos i'll be ur driver to take u eat wooo.. nasi lemak PANAS..or hmm how bout bak kut teh?? haha eww nono no bak kut teh. ayam goreng lar..and NICE ROTI PISANG!!!

woooo i know ure hungry now..haha

Jen said...

hahaha. really really horribly sorry for the late replies!

but thanksyous yorsheeeee!

hahahaha. when will you get over liverpool larh claryn chong??? ehhh.and take that as a 'sign' to start your own blogspot account!

lol. i'm happy for myself too! but yea, i do hope you'll be able to find your happy place soon too! as long as its not from alcohol or drugs. heeee.

oi windy lindy!don't you dare!haha.

NASI LEMAK PANAS. I WANT!