Saturday, November 11, 2006

positivity.

: )

looking on the brighter side of things.

so i had a bad week. what with my phone suddenly ringing halfway through my english paper. and the horrible math paper i had to sit through. i actually felt myself turn red from the pressure.

so i came back from my math paper.was too depressed to eat. but anyway, moms and pops were really nice about the whole me screwing up my math paper thing.thanks momsiez.thanks popsiez. the best you all are! ended up watching someone getting blown up to smitterins'. no not the mongolian model, more like the blonde firefighter from third watch. :/
what a great way to end a bad day.

regardless of all that may have happened this week. i'm not going to jump of the kl tower, or even the 8th floor of Times Square. yes, i know worse things have happened to people and my 'problems' are far from real problems.
but so far, this week has been one of my worsts in life.

but yes, looking on the brighter side of things. i shall only consider these as minor setbacks in life.
so what if i don't get into Melbourne U?
so what if i don't get straight A's.

its not the end of things.
i'm sure the Heavenly Father has His plans for me.
He knows what is best for me.
I've done my best, and I trust that He will do the rest.

everything's going to turn out alright. and even if it doesn't, its okay.
The lessons. The experiences. invaluable.

For God is the strength and the portion of my heart forever-Psalms 73:26

even the best fall down sometimes-howie day.collide.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you,
* big big hugs* on a lighter note, I went shopping for you and got you a top. ka che went shopping for you and got you a purple coloured bag.

he knows the plans he has for you -and it WILL prosper you.

luv luv.

wreck of the day said...

Jern!
Aw don't worry, as you said, there is always things to do with what you have. I'm sure you did fine and I'm confident you won't do as bad as fail or something.
If you get a TER of 100, there's universities that ask for that. But if you get a TER of 88, there are still good universities you can go to. So don't worry.
Melbourne wants all rounders too =).
Take care of yourself and best of luck!
yorsh

Jen said...

thanksyous!

very much appreciated.

hehe.

*big hugs*