Thursday, July 27, 2006

daddy's back!

so this post is long overdue. daddy got back from the land down under on tuesday.but NOOO...blogspot had to fail me everytime i tried to blog :( guess they don't like me very much do they??

you know how i'm so fond of putting up pictures of my friends on my blog. :/ yealarh,i love you all larh. eeeeee.
but anyway,don't you think its strange how i don't have any pics of my family up? oh well, here's one for your perusal. :p hehe. now che, aren't you glad i didn't put up any of the three 'embarassing' videos i have of you?? hehehe.

I *MISH* THE BOTH OF YOU! BIG HUGS AND KISSIES!

lindy and her brand new xoxo bag!


27.7.2006.

SUPRISE! she turned 18 today! i won't be saying anything here. i'll let her blog about Lindy's day. yes, today was no normal day.it was Lindy's day : /

SO HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU WINDY LINDY!! we love you not!

-He loves me for who I am - Royalty.Hillsongs Kids.

1 comment:

live.laugh.love said...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ I BEG U TO TAKE OFF THAT UGLY PIC OF ME!!!!PLZ!!PLZ PLZ PUT A NICER PIC OF ME!!!