Thursday, April 27, 2006

oh so weird.

diarrhea.or more like die-o-rea.i'm not making any sense.well, that's what you get from having a cup of chocolate pearl drink from the pasar malam with no source of clean water in sight.eeyuck.

lun-ner.well, since there's brunch which is between breakfast and lunch.i decided to come out with my own term, for a meal between lunch and dinner.

:song of the day- lonely day (phantom planet).
well, technically no.i had 'the 3' to entertain me.heh.

i had a friend knock some sense into me today.
THANK YOU.

of politically correct answers for my malaysian studies finals today and my current fascination with books.
STORY BOOKS.
especially the ones written by Tony Parsons and Nick Hornby.
and coloured fonts.

a happy labour day to all.
.emo-ing.don't disturb.






2 comments:

Vee said...

There IS a meal between lunch and dinner.

Its called TEA.

*smacks forehead*

Jen said...

well fatty, no one asked for your opinion.
ppfft.

haha.