Wednesday, March 16, 2005

:addicted to you:

man....im addicted to....guess wat??..koko crunch...seriously...while talkin on the phone..ill be poppin koko crunch into me mouth..while lazing around...ill be stuffing meself wif koko crunch...

well...just a few weeks ago...i was addicted to HONEY STARTS!! wif the space flyers...!! lolzzz...

its farah's fault dat i got hooked on koko crunch!! farah's da best!! she got all da pics up!!hehehezz...thankss!!

i wanted to watch sepet today!! but sadly enuf..me din get too!!!aahh!!
nvmzz...at least me will be watching lemony snicket on friday!!!hehheehzzz..

urggh...ave to call all da colleges up tml!! n noee..im not plannin on where to go after spm..its more like...to demand money from them!! yea...i havent gotten any sponsors for da skool mag yet??!!!ahh!! so wish me luck??!!

eepzz...having youff service this sat...nione wanna tag along?? feel free to give me a call...at... **********....lolzz..

k..i think i had better stop ere...yepzz..im crappin too much...

-gonewifthewind-

oh yea..yen li...when r u gonna belanja me arrzz???

No comments: