Thursday, February 10, 2005

errr.....i still cant come up wif titles for my blogss..lolz

guess wat??...i made a big booboo on tuesday..or was it monday..but yea...i almpost threw out my cellphone chargerrr.....hehehezzzz.. was spring cleaning me room...must have dumped it into one the big black garbage bagsss...hehehezz...thank goodness me mumzies told me bout it...after bout 12 hrs..of rummaging thru me whole hse looking for it...lolzz...

oh yea....GONG XI FA CAI !! i noe im one day late...but still....lolzz....

gonna be stuck at home da whole day....haihzzz...me parents frens r coming over...more angpau for me den!! yeayz!! den goin over to me cousins' hse at nite!! more angpau again!!! i noee..im such a greedy pigg!!

lolzzz...went to hilton dat day for donkey's b'day do....!! farnee larr they all....me and da whole gang who wuz there dat day...squeezed into a lift...and we went around kacauing ppl...hanushar and denise to be exact..imtoo good of a girl to do such things...they went around ringing ppl's doorbelss..and yelling room service!!!
hahahazz...i was so scared dat we're gonna get caught or sumthin....

yeepzz..gonna stop ere....need to finish me bio and physics peka...wat a killkjoy ritee....lolzz..

happy collecting angpau peepzz!!!

No comments: