Monday, December 27, 2004

joke of the day....

a war is not a conquest...it is a liberalisation.... heard it on tv...while watchin japan's war in colour... think about it larr....

read bout the tsunami thingie in da papers today morning...when my dad told me..i tot he was kiddin.. i never tot a thing like that could ever happen to Malaysia...
thank goodness we're kinda like sheltered by Indonesia.. mengurangkan the impact of the earthquake...haihzz...the sadness...

current death toll: 17,000 and counting...

well..today has been quite a tiring day....
went for da yee's seminar thingamajigie...9-5.00!!i noee....
chern, li san, su wei made me walk all da way to atria in the hot sun...them n their great ideas ...hrrmpphss..ohyea..wats for lunchiez tml arrzz???
cut 100 pieces of mounting board...took me 2 whole hrs...


din get too watch...i wanna famous face... but my dad and my sis are currently hoggin the tv...watchin da 2nd episode of japan's war thingie....haihz..and me..sitting in front of my pc....typing out the day in the life of muahzz..

well, i guess ill stop here... need to get some beatuy sleep....another long day ahead of me..

:teenybopppermeneedstogetsomesleep:

No comments: