Friday, March 11, 2005

my unfortunate week....

monday....
later at nite...when i was running up the stairs...at home...i 'terwhacked' my foot at one of the stepss!!! it was so painful k!! yet..farnee at da same time..i was half crying..n half laughing...lolzz...so now...yea..my foot...it still hurtss...!!hehehezzz... why am i laughin again??!!

tuesday...
this time rite....i 'terkepit' my finger..when i was gettin down from the car...to get...this thingie..from the yau char kwai man....i dunno how to spell larrr..lolzz..and my pinkiee...my left one..to be exact..is still bigger than my right onee...

wednesday....
errzz..add math was super tough!! well..for mee larr!!!
i broke my specs... yea..some of u must be wonderin ..since when da brat wore specs?!!...but yea..i do...
i have a tendency of breakin specs...ive alredi broken 3 out of the 3 specs..i have..or used to have...i sat on onee...hehehezz..

thursday....
not so malang larr...was quite a good day actually!! we din have any teachers comin in!! except for 2...cuz the rest were doin da spm thignie....
it felt as if...it was after our final examss...where we can play..and do our own stuff...it was like dat!! seriously!!!
da radion was on in my class....!! we were making loads of noise..!! we were singing lemon tree...!! u noe dat song which goes like..i wonder how..i wonder why....lalalalablueblue sky...blablabla....

dun ask me why larr k...but yea..my class went cuckoo on dat day!!

friday....
did not have cf today..!! why??cuz we had da stupid gotong royong thingie.e...where da afternoon session students..came in da mornin...to clean da skool up!!n we din ave any lessons!!!yea...so me class..was suppose to clean up dat plot of land in front of the chem lab..where da snake was found..da last time..we had a gotong royong...yea...n so...u noe me larr..got nuthin better todo....went scaring ppl...i kept on saying..wat if the snakes is there??!!! n den my frens would go like...shaddap larr jen!!hehehezzz....i enjoy annoying n scaring ppl!! n sum ppl likee...i dun wanna mention names..but yea..they were posing!!! for moral..the kerja amal thingiee...n yea...the form 5's ave fanss!! the form 1's kept on taking pics of us!! creepy rite?? !!lolzz... after dat...i menghilangkan diri to da ed board room..!!

*oh da crappineess...i just remembered dat we had to plan our class skool leaver's pg.!!n we din!!!aahh!!!*

so yea..!!im so proud of u all!!(da ex-sriamanianss...!!)hehheezz..go u all!!!

i shall stop ere...
yeay!!!me finally gonna go watch sepet..n lemonny snickett...!!!hehehezzz...although..his stories r...depressing..he relly is a good writer!!lolzz...

-willbehangingaround-
thebrat

No comments: